TVT, a company established in January 2019 by Toshiyuki Yasui, who worked on the God Eater series and Freedom Wars, has announced its “official start” and shared first information on its first three projects currently in development.
Get the details below.
Theory Engine R&D
“Theory Engine,” which is in R&D internally, is a middleware technology created for the purpose of developing large-scale online games. It is an open-platform network engine that enables the creation of high-performance, real-time, multiplayer online action games, that provides a “faster,” “game serverless and hassle-free” environment with “even more players.” TVT will continue to build up the flagship model of this engine, both for games developed internally and for licensing to external companies.
- Lead Engineer: Yoshikazu Satake (God Eater)
- Engineer: Daisuke Emura (God Eater, Sky Gunner)
- Engineer: Toshinari Takahashi
This title is a new rhythm action game from Patapon director Hiroyuki Kotani and sound creator Kenmei Adachi. It is set in a unique world featuring cute characters. It is in development as a title that will implement multiplayer via Theory Engine’s game serverless technology.
- Director: Hiroyuki Kotani (Patapon, XI [sai], Mad Maestro!, Sky Gunner)
- Producer: Kazuto Sakajiri (The Eye of Judgment, Magatsu Wahrheit)
- Sound: Kenmei Adachi (Patapon, LocoRoco, Gran Turismo)
- Main Artist: Nelnal (@nelnalium)
This title is the latest multiplayer action game from God Eater development staff. Please look forward to a new story created by the Freedom Wars tag team of Toshiyuki Yasui and Tomokazu Fukushima. It is in development as a title that implements multiplayer between many players via Theory Engine.
- Producer: Toshiyuki Yasui (God Eater, Freedom Wars)
- Scenario: Tomokazu Fukishima (Metal Gear Solid, Freedom Wars)
- Director: Kenei Nakasha(.hack//G.U., JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle)
- Art Director: Rin Kususaga (LORD of VERMILION, Fate/Grand Order)
Visit TVT’s official website here.